Hauptemenü

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 1703
Themen insgesamt: 3840
Mitglieder insgesamt: 88
Unser neuestes Mitglied: arincin

Wer ist online?

Insgesamt sind 120 Besucher online: 0 registrierte, 0 unsichtbare und 120 Gäste

Der Besucherrekord liegt bei 676 Besuchern, die am So 29. Mär 2020, 10:24 gleichzeitig online waren.

Mitglieder: 0 Mitglieder

Legende :: Administratoren, Globale Moderatoren

groups vice president Liu Jun on an interim basis.  

Offen für Allerweltsthemen.
Bewertung:
  • Nicht Bewertet

groups vice president Liu Jun on an interim basis.

Beitragvon jcy123 » Do 14. Dez 2017, 23:41

Confirmation that Pep Guardiola will be Manchester City manager next season sparked a buzz of excitement on deadline day. However, it would be understandable if Yaya Toures reaction to the news was more muted. I dont know what Guardiolas plans are, but, after what happened at Barcelona, of course it is a worry that when [Pep] comes Yaya will be out. I hope not and Yaya hopes not.Dimitri Seluk, Toures agent, alluded to potential problems earlier this month. The future of one of Man Citys star men seems unclear. Agent: Toure will leave Yaya Toures agent Dimitri Seluk predicts the midfielder will leave Manchester City in the summer The Ivory Coast international was one of the first to lose his place when Guardiola took charge at Barcelona in 2008. The manager preferred an emerging Sergio Busquets in the holding role and the youngsters rise from Barcelonas B team even led to Toure playing centre-back during the 2009 Champions League final victory over Manchester United.In total, Toure completed 90 minutes just nine times during the following 2009/10 campaign before being sold to Man City for £24m.So what does Guardiolas arrival mean for Toure this time? Can he fit into the Spaniards trademark style of play? Or will the midfielder be on his way come the summer? We spoke to Sky Sports Spanish football pundit Terry Gibson to get the expert view…Why did Toure leave Barcelona? Toure was a makeshift centre-back in Barcelonas 2009 Champions League final win over Manchester United A lot of people are going to make the guess that Toure fell out with Pep. I think Pep just trusted Busquets more. We didnt know Busquets at the time. But Pep had been the B team manager and he knew what Busquets could do and he trusted him from the start.Compared to Busquets, Toure was more of a box-to-box player. It was actually hard to pin down Toures best position - attacking midfield, defensive midfield, he even filled in at centre back in the Champions League final. He played all three positions really well. But over the years Busquets has proved that Pep was right to trust him.There was big money involved in the move, as well. Citys offer was too good for Barcelona to turn down - and one Toure couldnt turn down himself, financially.Why did Pep prefer Busquets? Pep Guardiola favoured Sergio Busquets ahead of Toure in central midfield Yaya was all action, all over the pitch. But Busquets was quite happy to sacrifice himself and do a job a lot of people dont recognise. I think hes the best midfield player in the world of that type. Hes a really intelligent player and is quite happy to play there, not score loads of goals or make loads of headlines and let others take the glory. He just keeps picking up trophy after trophy for club and country. And neither could do without him.Hes a totally different player to Yaya Toure and I think Pep would want another player like that at Man City, to play that defensive holding midfield role. Its not just the defensive side, either. Its about getting the ball out of the back. Busquets is quite happy to receive the ball off the centre-backs under pressure and work his way out of trouble before feeding it to the likes of Andres Iniesta.Could Yaya fit into a Pep team now? I do think Toure will leave Man City. But it will be because of his age and the style Pep likes to play, rather than because of any falling out. Terry Gibson No, I dont think so. I dont see where in the three midfield places hed play.I do think Toure will leave Man City. But it will be because of his age and the style Pep likes to play, rather than because of any falling out. It would be hard to pin down where he would play in Peps team in the Premier League.Toure has been brilliant for Man City - we shouldnt forget that. Hes taken them to another level. Hes won league titles with them and scored big goals. Hes a totally different player at Man City to what he was at Barcelona. At Man City his attacking skills, finishing, shooting from distance and running with the ball have been really impressive. Hes been unplayable at times.Hes been a big player for City in their transformation into the big time. But I do feel its time for both him and City to make a change.Where next for Toure? Toure has scored five Premier League goals this season There will be plenty of Champions League teams interested in him. But when he gets to that age, the money is in other parts of the world - USA , the Middle East, China. It depends what Toure wants to take on.Im sure many big clubs in Europe would still like him. But his salary would be quite prohibitive to most clubs, as well as his age. At 32 you do start to slow down a bit and Id be surprised if another Premier League club had the money to keep him here.He gets quite a bit of criticism but I think hes been a terrific signing. If you want to buy him and make him into a box-to-box midfielder who does the nitty gritty stuff, youre wasting your time. But when you look at the matches hes won for Man City, the cup finals and out-of-the-blue late equalisers and spectacular goals, hes been a brilliant signing for City. Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk Nike Free Flyknit Baratas . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Tenis Nike Free Run 3 Hombre . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. http://www.zapatillasfreerunning.es/air-max-97-undefeated-12/ . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Nike Air Max 97 Silver Bullet . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Zapatillas Nike Free 3.0 Hombre . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. MILAN -- Michael Bolingbroke has resigned as CEO of Inter Milan and been replaced by the Suning Sports groups vice president Liu Jun on an interim basis.Inter says Monday that its board of directors accepted Bolingbrokes resignation with immediate effect.A club statement says that Liu, who is Chinese, will be based at Inters Milan headquarters.Bolingbroke, an Englishman who formerly worked at Manchester United, came to Inter after the club was purchased by Indonessian entrepreneur Erick Thohir three years ago.ddddddddddddSuning, the Chinese retail giant, took control of 70 percent of Inter in June, with Thohir retaining 30.Inter fired manager Frank de Boer last week. Former Lazio coach Stefano Pioli is expected to be named as new coach.Inter is ninth in Serie A, 13 points behind leader Juventus. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jcy123

Zurück zu Talk Talk Talk