Glückwünsche an: sy46t23000 (30)

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 1703
Themen insgesamt: 3840
Mitglieder insgesamt: 88
Unser neuestes Mitglied: arincin

Wer ist online?

Insgesamt sind 89 Besucher online: 0 registrierte, 0 unsichtbare und 89 Gäste

Der Besucherrekord liegt bei 676 Besuchern, die am So 29. Mär 2020, 10:24 gleichzeitig online waren.

Mitglieder: 0 Mitglieder

Legende :: Administratoren, Globale Moderatoren

When asked in his postmatch BBC interview what please  

Offen für Allerweltsthemen.
Bewertung:
  • Nicht Bewertet

When asked in his postmatch BBC interview what please

Beitragvon jcy123 » Do 14. Dez 2017, 23:50

CHICAGO - Jose Reyes was scheduled to leave for Florida on Wednesday. Its time for his minor league rehab assignment, the next and final step toward the shortstops return from a sprained left ankle and Blue Jays manager John Gibbons cant wait to see him go. "How long it will take I dont know," said Gibbons. "I would say a couple of weeks I think hes got to play but that could change, too." Not even Reyes can predict the exact date of his return. "I didnt play for two months so when you dont play for that long, youre going to lose some stuff," he said. "But at least Ive been hitting (batting practice) the last two weeks, working on my swing but the big thing is going to be facing live pitching. Thats when Im going to know where my swings at but other than that, everything feels good. "Maybe five, six, two, who knows, it depends on how Im feeling," Reyes continued when asked how many rehab games he would need. "If it feels like my swing is there where I need to be, I dont want to take too long because I need to be here and not down there." Reyes has accomplished as much as he can with trainer George Poulis and strength coach Bryan King. As days have gone by, his pre-game routine has intensified. What began with light jogging, hitting off a tee and ground balls hit directly to Reyes morphed into sprinting and running the bases, full batting practice and grounders which required side-to-side movement. All tests, to this point, have been passed. Its time to play. "Good, good speed right there," said Reyes. "I still have a little bit more left when I start to play the games. But I feel good, the way I performed when running the bases. Hitting is good and the last time, ground balls, I thought it was going to be an issue but it wasnt an issue at all because I was moving side-to-side, go back on pop-ups and stuff like that." Starter Brandon Morrow, who was placed on the disabled list June 1 with right forearm soreness, will be on the same flight to Florida as Reyes. Morrow threw a bullpen session on Tuesday, felt good, and is ready to enter the next stage of his rehabilitation. Morrow will make two or three rehab starts. Running out of time to make a run Since a May 11 win in Boston, the Blue Jays have been no better than seven games below .500, no worse than 10 below the break-even mark. Manager John Gibbons knows the club is running out of time to get back in the race. "You look back, we were in position to win that game against Texas, that would have been big, and then it was back and forth (Monday) night," said Gibbons. "Those would have been a couple of big wins for us because until you get to .500, I dont want to say pissing in the wind but basically thats what youre doing." Adidas Kris Versteeg Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. http://www.cheapflamesjerseys.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Flames Jerseys China . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Cheap Flames Jerseys . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. LONDON -- Prepare for the chatterbox derby! Its Andy Murray versus Nick Kyrgios in the last 16, and the verbal performances might just be as entertaining as the tennis.The Australian, whose outbursts have landed him in trouble here and elsewhere, secured the contest with his friend and occasional mentor by beating Feliciano Lopez 6-3, 6-7 (2), 6-3, 6-4 on Middle Sunday.Kyrgios was actually pretty quiet by his standards as he produced an impressive and business-like finish to a match that started on Saturday evening.He even said that the code violation he received at the last, on match point, for taking too long was fair enough, but the pressure will really be on against Murray.The Briton, another player prone to chatter away and berate himself and others during matches, is the favourite to take the title after Novak Djokovics shocking exit.Fireworks should be expected, and a key for both players approaches will be how to stay calm and channel the tension and frustrations positively.Murray, for one, indicated on Sunday he has found a way to deal with the increasingly intense spotlight on him.Ivan Lendl is a great person to have on the team when expectations start to build around me because hes been through the same experience himself, Murray said in his BBC column.The year I won Wimbledon, I was seeded to meet Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the quarterfinals and Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal in the semifinals, but they all went out early.I remember that made it hard in terms of everyone focusing on me from early in the tournament, and I spoke with Ivan about it at the time, because its an extra thing to deal with.Murray notedd that Kyrgios has beaten Nadal on Centre Court before, but he has a 4-0 record against the Australian and is 18-0 against players from Down Under.dddddddddddd.Yet the 21-year-olds power -- in his serve and groundstrokes -- and ability to hit pancake flat shots have the potential to trouble the best.Kyrgios was fined for his conduct in both of the previous rounds and, on Saturday night, was berating himself for being lazy and aiming offensive language at his players box.A day later he showed a maturity in the second installment of his match against Lopez that he hadnt shown at Wimbledon this year.The 15th seed looked anything but lazy and even his full players box -- who still stood to applauding attention at every opportunity -- were saved from the usual tongue-lashing.On what is known by some as Peoples Sunday, he served well, played some stunning passing shots and did what some of the more sympathetic and experienced players on the tour think he will show more often when he matures: he won well without courting further controversy.When asked in his postmatch BBC interview what pleased him most, Kyrgios said: My attitude. It was tough after a darkness delay but I think my level of tennis was really high.Yes, I have the tools [to beat Murrray], but he is one of the best players in the world and he is probably the favourite now Novak is out.Im going to go out there and not do anything different. We are great mates: hes a great guy, a great player and Im going to go out there and enjoy it. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jcy123

Zurück zu Talk Talk Talk