Glückwünsche an: DrQ93APKjt (34)

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 1703
Themen insgesamt: 3840
Mitglieder insgesamt: 88
Unser neuestes Mitglied: arincin

Wer ist online?

Insgesamt sind 133 Besucher online: 0 registrierte, 0 unsichtbare und 133 Gäste

Der Besucherrekord liegt bei 676 Besuchern, die am So 29. Mär 2020, 10:24 gleichzeitig online waren.

Mitglieder: 0 Mitglieder

Legende :: Administratoren, Globale Moderatoren

Backed Strange Loss As A Trump Win  

Offen für Allerweltsthemen.
Bewertung:
  • Nicht Bewertet

Backed Strange Loss As A Trump Win

Beitragvon Neel » Mo 18. Dez 2017, 04:35

buy custom jerseys Donald Trump backed candidate Senator Luther Strange appears to be losing in an Alabama primary race to ultra right Roy Moore. Furthermore, Moore is backed by a number of Trump cronies. But Fox figured out a way to keep Dear Leader looking like a winner!
In case you're not familiar with this bizarre Republican primary run off coming up on Tuesday, Trump has sided with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in backing the incumbent Strange, appointed after Jeff Sessions became Trump's attorney general. But Trumpers such as Steve Bannon, Sarah Palin and Ben Carson are supporting the more Trump like Judge Roy Moore. He of the refusing to remove the 10 Commandments monument from a courthouse fame.
Also in the Moore camp is Sebastian Gorka, recently ousted from his White House post. Gorka visited Special Report tonight to spin a "Heads, Trump wins; tails, his opposition loses" view of the race.
GORKA: This isn't about who the president has endorsed. With great pressure from Mitch McConnell. And let's be accurate about what happened Cheap Jerseys NFL Men tonight. I was told Steve Law, who runs Mitch McConnell's PAC for this race, actually accepted to come on your show and when he heard I was coming on, he got a yellow belly and just ran. So that tells you the establishment is afraid of the president's agenda winning in Alabama on Tuesday.
Host Bret Baier was not sold. "You're separating the president from the president's agenda. How is that the same sentence?" he asked.
wholesale nba jersey custom GORKA: It's very easy. You have to read my resignation letter to the president. We left the room, we left the building, the White House, the Oval Steve [Bannon] and myself because people who had nothing to do with the "Make America Great Again" agenda were outnumbering us. Their voices Cheap Jerseys were becoming louder. That's a temporary state of affairs.
The president has gone with the forces of the establishment on this one candidate but guess what happens? When Judge Moore wins on Tuesday, it will cheap jerseys strengthen the president because now he'll be able to go to the establishment GOP, to the swamp dwellers and say, "Hey, guys, we are back on my agenda. This wasn't worth it. So the president Cheap Jerseys From China,Just Check It Out is going to stay, he's going to return to the Make America Great Again agenda. We just have to help him and we're going to do it from the outside by endorsing people like Judge Moore.
Baier still wasn't buying it. "Isn't it kind of ridiculous," he asked, "that the Republicans are spending some $20 million on a primary where likely the [candidates] would vote the same way?"
No, Gorka did not think Strange would vote the same way. But whereas a Strange loss would supposedly be a win for Trump, Gorka painted a Strange loss as an actual loss for McConnell:
GORKA: It's a real embarrassment that Mitch McConnell has spent $9 million on a professional lobbyist who was put in place as a senator by a governor who then had to be removed from office. What does that tell you? Yeah, it's a sad indictment of the GOP swamp dwellers.
Neel

Zurück zu Talk Talk Talk