Hauptemenü

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 1703
Themen insgesamt: 3840
Mitglieder insgesamt: 88
Unser neuestes Mitglied: arincin

Wer ist online?

Insgesamt sind 100 Besucher online: 0 registrierte, 0 unsichtbare und 100 Gäste

Der Besucherrekord liegt bei 676 Besuchern, die am So 29. Mär 2020, 10:24 gleichzeitig online waren.

Mitglieder: 0 Mitglieder

Legende :: Administratoren, Globale Moderatoren

he road. Theyve played 10 games away from home, most  

Offen für Allerweltsthemen.
Bewertung:
  • Nicht Bewertet

he road. Theyve played 10 games away from home, most

Beitragvon jcy123 » Sa 23. Dez 2017, 08:31

John John Florence is close to securing a maiden world surfing title after reaching the quarter-finals of the Portugal event in Peniche.The 24-year-old Hawaiian can wrap up the world crown with one event - his home Pipeline Masters - remaining after impressing in the barrelling 6-8 foot surf.If he wins the Portugal final, Florence will claim the title, and he can also do so by losing the final to anyone other than South Africas Jordy Smith.Championship leader Florence advanced straight to the quarter-finals with a big win from Frenchman Michel Bourez and defending world champion Adriano de Souza of Brazil in his three-man fourth round heat.Fourth-placed Smith clinched a last-minute win over Australian Stuart Kennedy and American rookie Conner Coffin to also progress straight to the quarters and keep his world title race alive.Second-placed Gabriel Medina of Brazil was eliminated in a third-round defeat a day earlier while third-placed Matt Wilkinson of Australia severely dented his hopes when he went out in the second round.Florences previous best season was in 2014 when he was third overall.This season he has won in Brazil, placed second at Jeffreys Bay in South Africa and Teahupoo in Tahiti and was third in the last round France.Young American Kolohe Andino dominated his round four heat against Australians Joel Parkinson and Julian Wilson to also reach the quarter-finals.Parkinson was later eliminated by de Souza in round five while Wilson, the only Australian remaining in the event, was left to wait a day before his round-five clash with Bourez.Brazils Miguel Pupo was the other surfer to claim fast-track entry to the quarter-finals with a fourth round win, beating Frenchman Jeremy Flores and Hawaiis Sebastian Zietz. Youth Coyotes Jerseys . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Wholesale Coyotes Jerseys . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. http://www.cheapcoyotesjerseyschina.com/ .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Discount Coyotes Jerseys . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Coyotes Jerseys From China . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. LOS ANGELES -- Mississippi State barely broke a sweat getting to 11-0 on Friday night.Lost a little blood, though.Blair Schaefer scored a career-high 18 points before leaving to get stitches on her face, and No. 5 Mississippi State beat SMU 91-42 on Friday night at the Woman of Troy Classic.The Bulldogs advanced to Sundays tournament championship game against Southern California.Schaefer made 6 of 11 shots, including four 3-pointers, and MSU remained the only undefeated team in the SEC.It was cool that my teammates were getting me open looks, said Schaefer, who is the daughter of head coach Vic Schaefer. They kept me telling me to shoot, and when a few went in, all of our confidence increased.Schaefer exited after getting a cut over her the left eye with 4:31 remaining in the third quarter and did not return. She got four stitches and is expected to play Sunday.I got elbowed in the eye on defense while posting up, and I didnt know if it was bleeding, but I couldnt see out of my eye and came out of the game, she said.Victoria Vivians and Roshunda Johnson scored 13 points each, Morgan Williams added 11 and Chinwe Okorie 10 for the Bulldogs.Kiar Perry led SMU (6-4) with 17 points.Mississippi State shot 51.5 percent and held the Mustangs to 29.8 percent sshooting.dddddddddddd. It marked the ninth time the Bulldogs have shot over 45 percent in a game.Mississippi State led 19-8 after one quarter and 44-18 at the break.I am pleased with the way we came out tonight, Vic Schaefer said. I was concerned that we might be lethargic, but you could see right from the beginning we werent. Weve been on the road forever, and so Im really proud how these kids come out and are focused.BIG PICTUREMississippi State: The Bulldogs No. 5 ranking is the highest in the schools history and theyve been doing it on the road. Theyve played 10 games away from home, most in the country.SMU: After an 11-day layoff, the Mustangs were beginning a string of four games in six days. SMUs last action was a win over No. 25 Texas A&M, its first victory over a ranked opponent since March 2008.UP NEXTSMU: Plays Grambling State, which lost to Southern California on Friday, in the consolation game of the tournament on Sunday. The Mustangs then return home for two games on Monday and Wednesday.Mississippi State: Takes on Southern California on Sunday in the championship game and to complete an eight-game road trip. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jcy123

Zurück zu Talk Talk Talk