Glückwünsche an: sy46t23000 (30)

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 1703
Themen insgesamt: 3840
Mitglieder insgesamt: 88
Unser neuestes Mitglied: arincin

Wer ist online?

Insgesamt sind 104 Besucher online: 0 registrierte, 0 unsichtbare und 104 Gäste

Der Besucherrekord liegt bei 676 Besuchern, die am So 29. Mär 2020, 10:24 gleichzeitig online waren.

Mitglieder: 0 Mitglieder

Legende :: Administratoren, Globale Moderatoren

, but they fought and battled back, and if they would ha  

Offen für Allerweltsthemen.
Bewertung:
  • Nicht Bewertet

, but they fought and battled back, and if they would ha

Beitragvon jcy123 » So 24. Dez 2017, 07:32

The Memphis Grizzlies have wanted Chandler Parsons since the forward knocked down an NBA-record 10 3-pointers in a half against them in January 2014. Now, they finally have the outside shooter theyve tried -- and failed -- to land for so many years.The Grizzlies also have someone eager to lure more top talent to Tennessee.Being the first big-name free agent to come here, I think thats special, and I want to be a trendsetter here, Parsons said Friday. Im going to work extremely hard to be the best basketball player I can be. But ... next summer you best believe Im going to be with him (general manager Chris Wallace) recruiting more talent to Memphis.The Grizzlies have brought big names to town trying to add a shooting threat to center Marc Gasol, forward Zach Randolph, defensive whiz Tony Allen and point guard Mike Conley. But Tayshaun Prince, Mike Miller on his second stint with the Grizzlies, and most recently Vince Carter came to Memphis later in their careers.Parsons, introduced Friday at a news conference, is 27 and shot 41.4 percent beyond the arc last season. He also has averaged 14.3 points in his five seasons. He chose Memphis over Portland once free agency opened July 1, agreeing to a four-year, $94 million deal that was quickly followed by Conleys reaching agreement on a five-year deal worth $153 million as part of a nearly $250 million spending spree by the Grizzlies.This is the guy weve been seeking for a number of years, Wallace said. He fits the description for that perimeter star to a T that weve been searching so aggressively for so many years, and we think hes got even more improvement in his bag of tricks.Memphis needed the big moves after some challenges over the past few months. Gasol needed surgery on his right foot in February, and Achilles tendinitis ended Conleys season in early March. Then the Grizzlies unexpectedly fired coach Dave Joerger on May 7 after only three seasons, and he quickly was hired by Sacramento.That opened up the job for David Fizdale, the former Miami Heat assistant who already had met Parsons years ago when coaching the NBAs rookie-sophomore game. Fizdale also hired J.B. Bickerstaff, an assistant in Houston, where Parsons played for three seasons, as his associate head coach, and Nick Van Exel, who worked in Dallas the past two seasons, as an assistant.I trust his coaching staff with my life, Parsons said.Parsons said he already knew about Memphis thanks to former Florida teammate Nick Calathes, and former Grizzlies guard Courtney Lee is one of his best friends. The combination made landing Parsons very easy when they met in Los Angeles, and he committed before Wallace and Fizdale left.He also gave Memphis a yes before Conley committed, but Parsons said they had been texting. Parsons says he is looking forward to playing with the point guard and for a team featuring what he believes is one of the best starting lineups in the NBA. Memphis has reached the playoffs six straight seasons, a streak second only to San Antonio (19) and Atlanta (9) in the league.Just looking at this core and what theyve established here over the years, like I said, I wanted to be a part of that, Parsons said. I think my game, my style of play fits perfectly with what theyre doing here. Discount Jets Jerseys . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Adidas Jets Jerseys . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. http://www.cheapwinnipegjetsjerseyschina.com/ .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Cheap Jets Jerseys . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Jets Jerseys Outlet .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition.HOUSTON -- Giles Barnes scored twice in the first half and Will Bruin added a goal in the second half to lead the Houston Dynamo to a 3-1 win over the Seattle Sounders FC on Saturday night. The win was the second in three games for the Dynamo (10-7-6), while Seattle (10-8-4) saw its four-game unbeaten streak end in U.S. national team captain Clint Dempseys his first start for the Sounders. Barnes gave the Dynamo a 1-0 lead in the 17th minute when Bruin kept the ball alive before it reached the end line then fed it back to Barnes, who sent a shot from 14 yards out in the left box that found the upper right corner. Five minutes later, Barnes made it 2-0 with a blast from 30 yards out in the middle of the field that went just inside the far post, giving him his first multi-goal game. Barnes said the Dynamo came out of the blocks flying, and it was important for Houston to get off to a good start at home. "When you get the first goal in any game, you look to get the second goal to try to kill their vibe, knock the wind out of their sails," Barnes said. "We thought that if we did that, it would give them a tough hill to try to climb." Houston coach Dominic Kinnear said the first 30 minutes of the game were probably the best 30 minutes the Dynamo have played all year. "We looked excellent," Kinnear said. "Giles scored a good goal and followed it up with a great goal. We were excellent on both sides of the ball. If we lost it, we hunted it down. I think the two goals we scored, it came from winning the ball and playing it forward. We were very aggressive with our overall play on both sides of the ball. Giles found good little gaps in the midfields." Shalrie Joseph cut the lead in half in the 65th minute, heading Marc Burchs free kick inside the near post from inside the goalkeeperrs box.dddddddddddd. Dempsey took his first shot in the first minute when he sent one wide left from the right box. He had a header saved in the 25th minute and another shot in the 35th minute, a low liner from the middle of the box that goalkeeper Tally Hall easily corralled. Dempsey sent one from the upper box wide in the 81st minute. Dempsey, who is from Nacogdoches, Texas, had family and friends in attendance. He said it was good to play a full 90 minutes. "This was the first 90 minutes Ive had in a long time," Dempsey said. "I thought we created enough chances tonight that we should have scored more goals. I had some good looks, I should have put one away. But we had chances, so Im not frustrated with that aspect." Bruin scored in the 74th minute to extend Houstons lead to 3-1. Warren Creavalles shot from the middle of the box hit off the cross bar and bounced to Brad Davis, who fed Bruin 8 yards out. He turned and sent one into the middle of the net. Lamar Neagle missed a chance to get Seattle within one in the 80th minute when his shot from the right box hit the far post but stayed on the end line and Houston goalkeeper Tally Hall was able to bat it out. Seattle head coach Siegfried Schmid said his team gave up some early goals, but they fought and battled back, and if they would have finished their opportunities, the result could have been different. "I thought our body language early in the game wasnt good," Schmid said. "We handed them opportunities early. The first goal was a little bit of a mistake on our part. Second goal that guy hits a great goal. There was nothing you could do. After that I thought we were in as much of the game as they were. Its easily a game that couldve been 3-3 or 4-4 based on the chances we had if we finish our chances." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jcy123

Zurück zu Talk Talk Talk