Glückwünsche an: sy46t23000 (30)

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 1703
Themen insgesamt: 3840
Mitglieder insgesamt: 88
Unser neuestes Mitglied: arincin

Wer ist online?

Insgesamt sind 107 Besucher online: 0 registrierte, 0 unsichtbare und 107 Gäste

Der Besucherrekord liegt bei 676 Besuchern, die am So 29. Mär 2020, 10:24 gleichzeitig online waren.

Mitglieder: 0 Mitglieder

Legende :: Administratoren, Globale Moderatoren

The Diamondbacks optioned RHP Chaz Roe to Triple-A  

Offen für Allerweltsthemen.
Bewertung:
  • Nicht Bewertet

The Diamondbacks optioned RHP Chaz Roe to Triple-A

Beitragvon jcy123 » So 24. Dez 2017, 07:34

Daniel Ricciardo applauded Red Bulls recent turnaround after recording an awesome podium alongside teammate Max Verstappen at the German Grand Prix.Ricciardo and Verstappen jumped polesitter Nico Rosberg off the line, and the trio battled for the final two spots on the podium behind Lewis Hamilton for the rest of the race. Ricciardo was beaten by Verstappen into Turn 1 but managed to jump ahead of his teammate at his third pit stop, with the Australian consolidating second position with strong pace in the closing stint.Speaking on the podium after the win, Ricciardo said: Thanks to Red Bull Racing, I think its the first double podium for us in over a year, so its awesome to close out the first part of the season.Ricciardo and Verstappen were on split strategies through the race, with the Dutch teenager letting his teammate by at a crucial part of the race when both men were trying to keep Rosberg in range. Ricciardo says Red Bulls pace on the super-soft at the end was on par with Mercedes.?We wanted to finish the first part of the season on a high, after Fridays performance we thought we would probably be more competitive in the race than we were in Budapest. We obviously had a little sniff at the start of the race. We knew we had something on so it was about making the most of it, as always, but it was obviously nice motivation to make the most of it.The start initially felt quite good. Nicos was obviously quite poor so we got past him and then I covered the inside in Turn 1 but then I didnt realise on the outside, it was very close but we kept it on track. To my disappointed he pulled off the move at Turn 1. Keeping Nico back there on the first lap, it was a good little battle there for a few corners and that was quite important for my race to keep him behind and focus on what I needed to do.I would say the first two stints, super-soft, soft, we were in the race, but not really enough to make a massive jump or the top two. But once we put the super-softs on for the final two stints the car came alive, thats where in the end we got the second place. Womens Running Shoes . LUCIE, Fla. Green Cheap Running Shoes . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. http://www.cheaprunningshoesforsale.com/ . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Pink Running Shoes Cheap . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. White Running Shoes . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide.PITTSBURGH -- The Arizona Diamondbacks have a lot of ground to make up if they are going to get to the post-season. Martin Prado hopes that Saturdays 20-hit outburst was a step in the right direction. Prado went 4 for 5 with a three-run home run and Paul Goldschmidt added a three-run shot and the Diamondbacks routed the Pittsburgh Pirates 15-5 on Saturday. The Diamondbacks won for the fourth time in five games. They entered the day 8 1/2 games behind the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL West and six games behind the Cincinnati Reds for the second wild card. "I feel like this is the beginning of what we should do from now on," Prado said. "I feel like everybody contributed. Were hoping to keep having this offence all the way through the end of the season. "Being realistic, its not going to be like this every day, but I liked the way we prepared for the game then everybody had good at-bats." Prados 11th homer of the season capped a six-run third inning against All-Star Jeff Locke and put the Diamondbacks ahead 8-0. Prado has driven in 13 runs in his past 10 games. "Its just the way baseball goes," Prado said of his RBI surge. "Im on a hot streak right now. You might go a month and not get an RBI. I just want to ride the streak as long as I can." Goldschmidts 30th homer came in the ninth and tied him with Pittsburghs Pedro Alvarez for the National League lead. Alvarez hit his 30th earlier in the game. Goldschmidt and Didi Gregorius each had three of the Diamondbacks 20 hits. Gregorius, a rookie shortstop, had gone 2 for 29 in his previous eight games. "A lot of times you can tell how a guy is going to do in the game by his batting practice," Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said. "Didi didnt really have a set pre-game routine until today. Hes finally found a routine that works and you saw the results. I think its going to make a big difference for him." Trevor Cahill (4-10) earned his first win since May 17. He went five innings and allowed four runs and seven hits. He was activated from the disabled list before the game. He had been out since July 1 with a bruised right hip. A.J. Pollock, Aaron Hill, Wil Nieves and Gerardo Parra had two hits each and Nieves had three RBIs, including a two-run double in the first inning to give Arizona an early lead. After going 0-6 with a 7.91 ERA in his previous eight starts, Cahill struck out four and walked one. "It felt like my debut all over again," Cahill said. "It was a weird feeling, like I hadnt done this before. Ill take the win, enjoy the great offensive support and then work on some things so Im better in my next start." Alvarez hit a three-run hoome run and Starling Marte added a solo shot for NL Central-leading Pittsburgh in the third inning, enabling the Pirates to cut the lead to 8-4.dddddddddddd Andrew McCutchen had three hits and Neil Walker and Jose Tabata had two each. McCutchen has had multiple hits in 10 of his past 14 games. Locke (9-4) allowed eight runs and 10 hits in 2 2/3 innings while walking three and striking out two. He is winless in his past four starts and gave up more than three runs for just the second time in his past 18 starts. "Today was a reality check for me, absolutely," Locke said. "Any start like that is a reality check. You set your standards high, you set your goals high and youre disappointed when you dont reach them. I wasnt sitting there pouting about it, though, when I came out of the game. Its just the nature of the game to occasionally have a day like this." Prados home run with two outs in the third put Arizona ahead by eight and Locke was removed after Goldschmidt followed with a single. Goldschmidts hit was the seventh in a row by the Diamondbacks in the inning, tying a club record. Gregorius doubled in the first run of the third and Cahill, who was hitting .063, followed with a two-run single. The Pirates, who have dropped six of eight, cut the deficit to 8-5 in the sixth when Russell Martin doubled and scored on Tabatas single. However, Joe Thatcher came on and struck out Walker with the bases loaded to end the threat. Thatcher has inherited four bases-loaded situations this season and has not allowed a run. Arizona added four runs in the eighth inning on pinch-hitter Jason Kubels two-run single, Nieves sacrifice fly and Gregorius RBI single. Goldschmidts homer in the ninth gave the Diamondbacks a season high in runs. "Thatchers strikeout was really big," Gibson said. "Even though the game was 15-5, it was a close game. They had a lot of pressure on us. People are going to look at score and say it was a blowout, but it was far from that. Thats a good team over there and they kept coming at us." NOTES: The series concludes Sunday with Arizona LHP Wade Miley (9-8, 3.63) facing Pittsburgh RHP Charlie Morton (4-3, 3.79). ... The Diamondbacks optioned RHP Chaz Roe to Triple-A Reno to open a roster spot for Cahill. ... Arizona C Miguel Montero, who has been on the DL with a strained lower back since July 29, began an injury rehab assignment with the rookie-level Arizona League Diamondbacks on Saturday. ... The Pirates are hopeful RHP Jason Grilli, who has been on the disabled list since July 23 with a strained right forearm, can begin throwing off a mound by next weekend. Grilli has converted 30 of 31 save opportunities. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jcy123

Zurück zu Talk Talk Talk