Hauptemenü

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 1703
Themen insgesamt: 3840
Mitglieder insgesamt: 88
Unser neuestes Mitglied: arincin

Wer ist online?

Insgesamt sind 171 Besucher online: 0 registrierte, 0 unsichtbare und 171 Gäste

Der Besucherrekord liegt bei 676 Besuchern, die am So 29. Mär 2020, 10:24 gleichzeitig online waren.

Mitglieder: 0 Mitglieder

Legende :: Administratoren, Globale Moderatoren

, Yettra Specks had 10 and Janarius Middleton had sev  

Offen für Allerweltsthemen.
Bewertung:
  • Nicht Bewertet

, Yettra Specks had 10 and Janarius Middleton had sev

Beitragvon jcy123 » Mo 25. Dez 2017, 06:14

Celtic boss Ronny Deila believes the media will continually link Kieran Tierney with a move to England as the defender continues his progress. The 18-year-old produced an assured display when winning his first Scotland cap in a 1-0 victory over Denmark at Hampden on Tuesday.In the aftermath of his international debut, he was mentioned as a £5m target for Southampton, who have signed Victor Wanyama, Fraser Forster and Virgil van Dijk from the Hoops in the last three years. But Deila has laughed off the rumours insisting Celtic Park is the only place the young left-back should be looking at as he continues to develop his career.I can tell you one thing, that is not the last club you come up with, said Deila ahead of the Premiership clash with Hearts on Saturday.When you are playing for the Scotland national team at 18 years old and you play regularly for Celtic, of course the clubs will be after him. Kieran Tierney impressed on his Scotland debut against Denmark But he is going to stay here, that is the best thing for his development. Now, he just has to have the consistency, play all the time and be a very important player for us.I didnt get to see the first half at Hampden, I only saw the second but I got told he did well. I spoke to Gordon (Strachan, Scotland manager) and he was satisfied and I am not very surprised by that.He showed what we have seen at Celtic, he is ready at this level. He is a young kid, mentally strong, physically strong and has adapted unbelievably quickly.Why? He works really hard every day in training, he is a humble guy, respectful, keen to learn new things and very disciplined. I am so happy for him but at the same time he has a lot to improve. He knows that himself. Deila expects Aberdeen to maintain title pressure on Hoops Tierney joined skipper Scott Brown, goalkeeper Craig Gordon, utility player Charlie Mulgrew and striker Leigh Griffiths on duty with the senior Scotland squad.The club had 33 players on international duty at various levels, and Deila believes that is testament to the quality of the squad at the Scottish Premiership leaders.Deila said: It is very good and it makes me proud. And also they won both games and that is a good thing for Scottish football.We are Scottish and we want to be the best club and we also need the players in the national team. I think there was a statistic that said we had over 30 players in various national teams, you cant be disappointed in that. Leigh Griffiths is frustrated during Celtics 0-0 draw with Hearts It is a positive thing, it says that there is a lot of talent here.Celtic have drawn twice with Hearts in the league this season, while beating their opponents at Tynecastle in the League Cup, and Deila expects another tough encounter in the Sky Live clash.After hosting Hearts, Celtic visit Dundee on Tuesday night before facing Motherwell at Fir Park next week.Deila expects title challengers Aberdeen to win their two matches against Hamilton and Hearts before the split, but insists his side are up for the challenge. We can see the finishing line so it is going to be a good game tomorrow. We need to keep on winning football games, added the Norwegian.I think they will win every game and we will have to do the same. We have been very consistent and we have to keep on the same way. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Bet £5 get £20 free Womens Timberwolves Jerseys . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Wholesale Timberwolves Jerseys . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseyschina.com/ Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Authentic Timberwolves Jerseys . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. JACKSON, Miss. -- Edric Dennis scored 21 points to lead Jackson State to a 66-54 over Xavier (Louisiana), in the Tigers season opener on Friday.Chace Franklin added 13 points, Yettra Specks had 10 and Janarius Middleton had seven points to go with 10 rebounds for Jackson State. Dennis had nine rebounds, four assists, three steals and a block.Freshman Mike Williams led the NAIA Gold Ruush (1-2), who counted the game as an exhibition, with 18 points.ddddddddddddhe Tigers forced the Gold Rush into 25 turnovers and held them to 32.5 percent shooting. They also had a 15-6 advantage in offensive rebounding.Jackson State led 33-20 at halftime. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
jcy123

Zurück zu Talk Talk Talk